Cricut machine is an electronic cutting and craft machine that you can control using a computer. This machine lets you make crafts, labels, greeting cards, etc. There are several types of Cricut machines, such as Cricut Joy, Cricut Maker, and Cricut Explore Air. We have shared the ways to assist users in setting up all these Cricut machines. Read the detailed process below to begin the setup procedure for your cutting and craft machine via cricut.com/setup now.
What is Cricut Joy, Cricut Maker, or Cricut Explore Air?
Cricut machines have several types, and all have different cutting capabilities. If you are a beginner, you can go for the Cricut Joy. If you are looking for a cutting and craft machine for office purposes, you can go for Cricut Maker. Cricut Explore Air lets you create crafts of all types and is a feature-rich cutting machine. In order to carry out the setup procedure for any one of these cutting machines, you can read the detailed setup process and quickly set up yours through www.cricut.com/setup.
Methods to Set Up Cricut Machines Through Cricut.com/setup
Below are the quick and easy methods to assist you in setting up Cricut Joy, Cricut Maker, and Cricut Explore. Go through the methods described below.
Method to Set Up Cricut Joy Machine
As a first-time buyer of a Cricut Joy machine, you may encounter several problems while carrying out the setup procedure. We have shared the detailed process for you so that you can easily accomplish the setup process. Follow the instructions:
- First and foremost, unpack the packaged Cricut Joy machine.
- Place it in a safe place.
- Now, download the Cricut Design Space on your computer via cricut.com/setup.
- When you have downloaded the Design Space, install it on your PC.
- From the displayed dropdown menu, click the New Machine.
- After that, select Cricut Joy.
- Connect your Joy machine to your computer.
- Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled.
- Once connected, start working on a new project through your Cricut Joy machine.
Method to Set Up Cricut Maker Machine
If you are a buyer of a Cricut Maker machine and want to utilize its features, you first need to complete the setup process for the same. In order to perform the setup process for your newly purchased Cricut machine, you can follow the instructions below by reaching cricut.com/setup.
- Open a web browser on your computer and access cricut.com/setup.
- After accessing the site, you need to download the Design Space app.
- After downloading it, you should install it.
- Create a user account, or else sign in with an existing account.
- Select your Cricut Maker when it asks you to select it.
- Turn on your Maker by connecting to the power supply.
- Press the Power button.
- Connect it to your computer or pair the same with Bluetooth.
- Register your Cricut Maker to access Cricut Maker Membership.
- When the setup is complete, start cutting cards, labels, and greeting cards.
- The same process will assist you in quickly setting up your new Cricut Maker.
Method to Set Up Cricut Explore Air Machine
Quick and easy methods to carry out the setup procedure for an Explore Air have been described in full detail. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, connect one end of the power cable to your Cricut machine and the second end to a power supply.
- Turn on your Cricut Explore Air machine.
- Next, you are to connect the Cricut Explore Air to your computer with a USB cord.
- Or else, you can utilize a Bluetooth connection.
- Head over to cricut.com/setup by accessing a web browser.
- Download the Cricut Design Space on your computer.
- Install it when the download is complete via cricut.com/setup.
- Register your Cricut ID to set up your new machine.
- When you have completed the setup process, try a test cut.
Can I use my Cricut machine using my mobile device?
Ans: Yes, Cricut machines like Cricut Joy, Cricut Maker, and Cricut Explore Air are compatible with mobile devices. Android users can download the Design Space for their Android mobile device by accessing the Play Store, while iOS device users can get this app from App Store.
Is Cricut Design Space free to download?
Ans: Cricut Design Space is free to download on Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS. If you are a Windows PC user or a Mac user, you can access cricut.com/setup and download Design Space for free. As an Android user, a Cricut machine buyer can download it at the Play Store without paying any penny, while the iOS version of this app is available for free at App Store.
Can I cut stickers, cards, and labels through the Cricut Maker?
Ans: Yes, Cricut machine has sharp moveable blades that make this machine capable of cutting stickers, labels, and cards. Go to cricut.com/setup and set up your Cricut machine in order to begin a cut job for materials.
Where can I download free images for my Cricut Maker machine?
Ans: The sites such as Creative Fabrica, Design Bundles, Free SVG Designs, Craft House SVG, and Dreaming Tree are good if you are looking for free images for your Cricut Maker machine.